Trading is very heavy work and always needs continuous attention on screen because the figures are getting changed in the wink of an eye. For a good trader in the stock market, everything must be clear on-screen so that the attention of the trader remains constant and bids for sale and purchase can be done in time because wastage of few seconds can be the reason for the loss. Along with these features, other features are also considered which may include contrast ratio, aspect ratio, and others. So lets we start reviewing these best monitors for day trading: Stock trading displays.
Best Monitors For Day Trading: Stock Trading Displays:
1. LG 43UN700-B
LG 43UN700-B is a high-quality display monitor in a big size and can be the best choice of any stock trader for a brighter, clear, and vibrant display of stock exchange rates. The size of this monitor is 43-inch which is a big size and can be laced in the center of a big room and multiple people can actively view the latest rates of stocks.
The display quality of this monitor is also very higher and is 4k display by having a maximum screen resolution of 3840x2160P which is a true 4k resolution. The panel type of this monitor is IPS which is perfect for wider viewing angles and accurate colors that are near to real-life colors. No dought, this monitor is perfect for enabling optimal professional performance.
Multitasking is also enabled on this monitor because multiple displays are required for stock traders. This multitasking becomes possible with PBP (Picture-Before-Picture) and PIP (Picture-In-Picture) technologies.
The split-screen feature of this monitor supports up to 4 screens at the same time. For a brighter and clear display, HDR10 is also supported by this monitor which enhances the picture and color quality of this monitor.
An extended number of HDMI ports is four which are provided on this monitor for the connectivity of multiple inputs. Along with these, the USB Type-C port is also part of this monitor for high-speed data transfers.
- 43” UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS display
- Usb Type C connectivity
- HDR10 support
- 4x HDMI inputs
- 10W x 2Ch built-in speakers. Input: 100-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz, Power Consumption (Max.): 200W
- Four screen split - picture in Picture
2. SAMSUNG LS34J550WQNXZA
If you are a busy trader and deals with multiple trading pairs at the same time along with multiple currencies then Samsung LS34J55W is meant for you. This monitor, with its advance and multiple features, is fully capable to perform all tasks related to your working.
The size of this monitor is 34-inch while the display quality of this monitor is Ultra-QHD having a maximum screen resolution of 3440x1400P.
The screen of this monitor is wide due to this additional feature display of this monitor is termed as WQHD. The panel type of monitor is different from other routine monitors. The panel of this monitor is a combination of the best features of other panel types.
The screen refresh rate of this panel is also faster than other monitors and is 75Hz which rapidly changes the content of the screen as these are getting changed. When this monitor is required to use for a longer period, for the protection of the user’s eye, eye saver mode can enable the protection of eyes.
When the time of work gets over and some entertainment is planned on this monitor then it is also possible on this monitor because AMD FreeSync is supported by this monitor which makes it suitable as a gaming monitor. Display port and HDMI ports are part of this monitor for the connectivity of multiple video sources.
- 34-INCH ULTRAWIDE MONITOR with WQHD resolution (3440 x 1440p)
- PERFECT FOR DUAL MONITOR USAGE with powerful multitasking split screen features – PBP/PIP and easy to use embedded split screen software
- AMD FREESYNC synchronizes the refresh rate of your graphics card and widescreen monitor to reduce image tear and stutter
- CONNECT MULTIPLE INPUT SOURCES thru HDMI ports and display port. Power Supply Type - AC 100-240V. Power Consumption (Max)- 59 W. Power Consumption (Stand-by)- ≤0.3 W. Max Stand By Power (DPMS)- ≤0.5 W
- SLIM PANEL, ELEGANT Y-STAND AND METALLIC BEZEL bring quality and style to the workplace or home. Tilt- (-1.5°)（±1.0°）~15.0°（±2.0°）
- DARKER BLACKS with industry-leading 3000:1 contrast ratio of advanced VA panel. Product Dimensions Without Stand-32.6 x 14.5 x 4.1 inches
3. VIEWSONIC VX3276-MHD
ViewSonic VX3276-MHD is a slim and attractive monitor that is 32-inch in size and is the perfect monitor for office and home use. Its size is considered moderate because it is not so big nor very small. With its modern look and design, it can fully decorate your office or home.
The body of this monitor is frameless providing maximum area for screen display. The display quality of this attractive monitor is Full-HD with a screen resolution of 1920x1080P. The panel type of this monitor is superclass IPS which is perfect in viewing angles and color accuracy.
Viewing angles of this monitor are wider and are 178/178 degrees. The screen of this monitor is flicker-free due to which eye strains can protect and a special filter is provided in this monitor by ViewSonic for lowering the blue light of this monitor which is also a source of damage for the user’s eye.
Multiple displays can be shown on this single screen with its split-screen feature. For the attachment of multiple video sources, DisplayPort and HDMI ports are available on this monitor.
- FORM & FUNCTION: With ultra-slim frameless design, Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution, and premium IPS panel, this monitor looks as good as it performs
- AMAZING AT ANY ANGLE: IPS panel ensures stunning views no matter your vantage point
- ENHANCED VIEWING COMFORT: Flicker-Free technology and Blue Light Filter for all-day comfort
- SCREEN SPLIT: ViewSplit software boosts productivity by dividing your screen into multiple viewing windows. Download at ViewSonic website
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VX3276-MHD supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA inputs
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, HDMI Cable
4. ASUS DESIGNO MX299Q
Asus Designo MX299Q is the best monitor for day traders because this 29-inch monitor is loaded with all these features which are required for the perfect working of day trader or stock exchange trader. The display of this monitor is consists of an AH-IPS panel which is LED with backlit.
This screen is capable of producing a Quad HD display and supports a maximum screen resolution of up to 2560x1080P. The aspect ratio of this monitor is 21:9 which is also higher than the standard to increase the screen area for display. The bezel of this monitor is ultra-narrow and is measuring as just 0.1cm thick.
The colors of this monitor are very accurate and are very close to real-life colors. Due to the high-class panel of this monitor, It covers 100% of the sRGB color gamut and produces millions of colors. For better performance up to the gaming level, adaptive sync is also supported by this monitor which prevents the tearing of the screen.
For high-speed data transfer and connectivity, a USB Type-C port is given on this monitor which you can use for the transfer of huge data at a very high speed. The stand of this monitor is circular which gives a new look to this monitor.
- 27” 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) AH-IPS monitor with a wide 178° viewing angle. Display viewing area(H x V) : 596. 7 x 335. 6 mm, pixel pitch : 0. 155mm and contrast ratio (maximum): 1300: 1
- ASUS Eye Care technology with TUV Rhineland-certified flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter minimizes eye fatigue
- 3W x 2 stereo, RMS, with 3Wx2 Amplifier, Sonic Master sound optimization technology was co-developed by ICE power | Bang & Olufsen Technology to provide rich, spacious sound while eliminating the need for external speakers
- Award-winning frameless design and sundial-inspired base with a metallic, icicle gold finish. Designo MX27UC features an exquisite edge-to-edge frameless panel with a bezel measuring just 0. 1cm thick
- Support 4K video/data transmission and power delivery with a single USB Type-C port to pair perfectly with devices such as the ASUS Transformer 3 Pro (T303)
- Industry leading 3 years with rapid replacement
- NOTE: KINDLY REFER INSTALLATION MANUAL AND USER MANUAL PROVIDED BEFORE USE
5. PHILIPS 276E8VJSB
Philips is a big name in the field of display monitors over the past many years. This motor of Philips is selected by us for best traders monitor because features of this monitor are advance, modern, and are according to stock trader’s requirements.
The size of this monitor is 27-inch which is easy to handle and can be placed at any table even in a short place. The display quality of this monitor is very high because it is a 4k display monitor. The maximum screen resolution of this monitor is 3840x2160P which is perfectly 4k.
The panel of this monitor is also IPS having a color depth of 10-bits. This high-class panel produces almost 1 billion colors which is a very higher range among the competitor of this monitor.
With the help of the Multiview option of this monitor, you can activate a dual display and can view these displays on this screen at the same time. For the connectivity of video, sources Display port 1.2 and HDMI 2.0 ports are available and different display devices can connect with these ports.
- Philips e-line 27" Led monitor with ultra clear 4K UHD (3840x2160) resolution with 10-bit IPS panel producing 1.074 billion colors for smooth color gradations and detail
- Elegant, slim design with narrow Border Display for a seamless appearance
- Multiview enables active Dual connect and view at same time
- Displayport 1.2, HDMI 2.0 (x2) inputs with HDMI audio-out for convenience
- Peace OF mind: Philips Monitors come with 4-year advance replacement warranty in the United States, minimizing downtime
- Less eye fatigue with flicker-free technology with low Blue mode for Easy on-the-eyes productivity
- Tcg Certified, energystar 7.0 with 100% recyclable packaging materials
6. Acer V277U
Acer V277U is a 27-inch display monitor that can be used as the best monitor for stock trading. The screen of this monitor is widescreen while the display of this screen is Quad-HD. The maximum screen resolution of this monitor is 2560x1440P.
Due to this high display quality and wider screen, the display of this monitor is termed WQHD. The aspect ratio of this monitor is 16:9 which a standard aspect ratio is for the majority of the same type of monitors because more screen space is become available by using this aspect ratio.
The screen type of this monitor is also IPS for accurate and wider viewing angles while the color accuracy of this panel type is also enhanced.
The screen refresh rate of this monitor is higher than normal and s 75Hz while the response time of this monitor is just 4ms which is best suited for the prevention of screen ghosting. This screen covers 100% of the sRGB color gamut and the level of its brightness is 350 nits.
In this way, the display of this monitor is sharp and brighter. Built-in speakers are also available in this monitor for full multimedia.
- 27" Ips panel with 2560x1440 WQHD resolution
- 75Hz refresh rate, 4ms response time
- 100% sRGB wide Color gamut
- Hdmi, DisplayPort, speaker
- 350 nit, Adaptive Sync
- 60 hertz
7. HP VH240a
If you need the best value for your money then go for the HP VH240a monitor because this monitor is very lower in price but very high in features and supported technologies. The design of this monitor is also very attractive because it has narrow bezels on its 3-sides.
Due to this, it can be perfectly used in a multi-monitor environment. The total size of this monitor is 24-inch and 23.8-inches of this size is available for screen display and it is only due to narrow bezels. The display of this monitor is Full-HD having 1920x1080P screen resolution.
The screen of this monitor is LED with backlit while the type of this screen is IPS which has its value for accurate viewing angles while viewing from any side. The aspect ratio of this monitor is 16:9 which is enough for the maximum screen area is.
The screen refresh rate of this monitor is 60Hz while for the reduction of screen reflection, an antiglare coating is also applied on the screen of this monitor. This coating is also helpful for eye protection. The response time of this IPS panel is 5mswhich is also acceptable.
Thunderbolt 3 port is also part of this monitor for connectivity and data transfer. Other connectivity port of this monitor includes VGA, HDMI with HDCP.
- RESOLUTION & PANEL — 23.8-inch Full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p at 60 Hz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare matte IPS LED-backlit panel (2 million pixels, 16.7 million colors)
- RESPONSE TIME — 5ms with overdrive for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
- BUILT-IN SPEAKERS — Integrated audio speakers provide great sound for your content (2 watts per channel)
- THIN BEZEL-LESS FRAME — A thin and virtually frameless ultra-widescreen monitor provides a seamless multi-monitor set-up with 3-sided narrow bezels
- 4-WAY ERGONOMIC VIEWING — 90° rotation for horizontal (landscape) and vertical (portrait) viewing modes, adjustable height and tilt (-5° to 30°), and 178° positional viewing for the best quality at any angle
- VESA MOUNTING — Mount the display on walls or brackets with a 100m VESA mounting pattern (mounting bracket not included)
- CONNECTIVITY — VGA and HDMI with HDCP support for laptop or multi-monitor setups. INCLUDES: AC power cord and HDMI cable
- COMPATIBILITY — Plug and play for all OS such as Windows & Mac OS for laptop connectivity (NOTE: USB-C, Thunderbolt 3-to-HDMI adapters required for 2016 MacBook Pros or later)
- RESPONSIBLY MADE — Save your wallet with an ENERGY STAR certified monitor that meets strict energy-efficiency guidelines and helps reduce your carbon footprint
- WARRANTY — One-year limited warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support when shipped from and sold by Amazon (user manuals and drivers included)
Buyer’s Guide For The Best Monitors For Day Trading: Stock Trading Displays:
Size Of Monitor:
For a day trader, the best monitor is that which is relatively big so that every figure and word remains very clear because a clear and detailed display is included in the basic requirement of a stock exchange trader.
Due to this reason big size monitor is more beneficial for traders which is ranges from 27-inch to as maximum size according to available space in the office.
Screen Resolution Of Monitor:
High screen resolution is the other requirement for such kinds of users. Low screen resolution of a monitor can create a problem for a trader because due to blurriness and un-clear display, the figure of stock and rates cannot be very clear and due to this these can be wrongly understood and can become the reason for the loss.
Due to this reason, higher screen resolution is mostly required in these monitors which are used by stock traders.
As we know that in stock trading, a constant view of traders is remained on the screen of display even for a very long period due to which eyes strains and others could be possible.
Due to this reason, these monitors are preferred which come with eye care technologies including a flicker-free screen, low blue light filters, screen reflection protection, and others like this that protect the user’s eye from damage.
Split Screen Feature:
Another required feature in these monitors which are used by stock traders is the split-screen feature because a single trader required multiple windows to open for comparison and other purposes including simultaneous sale and purchase from multiple sources.
That’s why split-screen is included in the required best features of these monitors which are used in the stock trading field.
Stock trading is not easy work but required constant and high attention on the screen of the monitor where trading details are displaying. It is the matter of loss of profit due to which nothing can be compromised on the quality of the display of that monitor which is used by the active trader.
The above list is the collection of best monitors which are carefully selected analyzed and reviewed for traders keeping in mind their all requirements so that they can be used for profit generation despite any loss.
Hopefully, every monitor of the above list is best suited for every stock trader and they can go for any of these. Your comments are a big source of courage for my work and are highly appreciated so keep commenting.