Color accuracy is the originality of colors when seen on a monitor. Especially when the matter is the designing of high-quality images and models than color accuracy becomes the most important factor in the working of a high-quality monitor. Due to this, I am writing this article so that your search can comes to the end for the selection of the best monitors for color accuracy.
Best Monitors For Color Accuracy:
Following is the list of these best monitors which are perfect in the production of accurate colors.
1. ViewSonic VP2771
ViewSonic VP2771 is a professional monitor that is best suited for professional designers because the color accuracy of this monitor is perfect. Either you are a graphics designer, video editor, or any other and you need accurate colors as like of real-life then this 27-inch monitor is your ultimate choice. The screen of this monitor is wide and the display quality of this widescreen is Quad-HD which supports a maximum screen resolution of up to 2560x1440P.
The panel type of this monitor is IPS having a screen refresh rate of 60Hz. If you need a monitor for your art and science work with amazing color accuracy then VP2271 is your ultimate choice. The design of this monitor is frameless to provide a seamless viewing experience when this monitor is used in a multi-monitor environment. This monitor of ViewSonic supports 100% sRGB and Rec. 709 color spaces for the highest level of color accuracy along with the production of millions of lifelike colors.
This monitor can process professional colors because the 14-bit 3D Look Up Table (LUT) can produce trillion colors which are stunning and also true-to-life. USB Type-C is an added advantage of this monitor to increase the connectivity options along with high-speed data transfers.
- PREMIUM MONITOR: This QHD (2560x1440p) advanced ergonomic, 60Hz IPS monitor deliver lifelike colors perfect for office, graphic design, photographers and more
- FRAMELESS DIGITAL CANVAS: A three-sided ultra-thin bezel shows off more of your masterpiece, and less of the monitor
- REDUCE CABLE CLUTTER: Connect video, audio, data and power with a single USB-C cable and plug in peripherals like USB drives and mice with the USB hub
- ULTIMATE COLOR ACCURACY: Screen wide sRGB, EBU, SMPTE-C, Rec. 709, and DICOM-SIM color spaces, Delta E<2 accuracy, and a smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colors deliver precise, lifelike images
- HARDWARE CALIBRATION: Quick and easy calibration ensures that the color displayed perfectly matches the original file
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VP2771 supports laptops, PCs, and Apple/Mac operating systems with USB 3.1 Type C, HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort (Daisy Chain enabled), and Mini DisplayPort inputs
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, AC/DC Adapter, Mini DP to DP Cable, USB 3.0 Cable, and Factory Color Calibration Report
2. BenQ PD2700U
Right now, here is BenQ with a very special display monitor which is also perfect in color accuracy. PD2700U monitor is 27-inch in size which is similar to many other monitors but its display quality is highest than many other display monitors of the same range. Ultra-HD display which is also known as 4k display is the quality of this monitor display which is four times greater than Full-HD display monitors.
The highest screen resolution supported by this monitor is 3840x2160P which is purely a 4k display resolution. IPS screen f this monitor is a perfect match for this monitor to produce accurate colors with perfect and wider viewing angles. When we talked about the coverage of color gamut by this monitor we find that PD2700U covers sRGB and Rec. 709 color spaces up to 100% and its Delta E value is also less or equal to 3 which shows its good calibration for accurate colors.
The brightness level of this monitor is 350 nits which is also a very brighter display while its aspect ratio is 16:9 and screen refresh rate is 60Hz. For the improvement of image clarity and accuracy of colors, HDR10 is also supported by this monitor. With the help of the HDMI port, this monitor can get connect with a variety of display devices as a video source.
- SEE MORE 27 inch 4K IPS HDR monitor w/wide viewing angles 60Hz
- EXPERIENCE MORE HDR10 support lets you preview video content in HDR during editing for better faster results. Brightness - 350 cd/㎡. Response Time - 5ms(GtG). Refresh Rate - 60Hz. Aspect Ratio - 16:9
- DO MORE improve workflow with CAD/CAM Darkroom Animation and DualView custom view modes PIP/PBP picture in picture/picture by picture
- CREATE MORE access more than a billion colors through 10 bit tech PD2700U covers 100%sRGB and Rec. 709 and has Delta E ≤ 3
- SURPRISE FREE every PD2700U comes pre calibrated with its unique calibration report is Pantone Validated and Verified by CalMAN
- Connectivity technology: hdmi
- 60 hertz
3. Asus PA329C
ProArt is a very famous series of display monitors from Asus that are specially designed for these professionals which are related to the designing of graphics, videos, or any other like. PA329C is a professional-grade monitor having an Ultra-HD 4k display supporting a maximum screen resolution of 3840x2160P. For color accuracy, the calibration of this monitor allows advanced setup options with 5 famous international color spaces.
With this high 4k display, accurate and wider viewing angles are also required which are provided by the IPS panel of this monitor. In very simple words, this monitor stands outstanding for the accuracy of colors. The coverage of different color spaces of this monitor is also remarkable because it covers 100% sRGB color gamut, 98% DCI-P3 professional cinematic colors, and 84% Rec. 2020 color space. By using this monitor, you can experience a super ultra-wide screen with an extreme level of color accuracy.
HDR makes this monitor able to produce higher luminance of 450 nits. For the color accuracy, the Delta E value of this monitor is less or equal to 2 and the uniform compensation of this monitor is 95%. A variety of connectivity ports is available on the body of this monitor which includes HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort, and USB 3.0. Along with all these, a USB Type-C port is also present on this monitor for high-speed data connectivity.
- 32-Inch 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution display with DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI (V2.0) x3, USB Type-C
- 100% Adobe RGB and 100% RGB true Color reproduction, factory pre calibrated for outstanding color accuracy (Delta). supports 98% DCI-P3 and 84% rec. 2020 color standards
- Asus ProArt calibration technology with 14-bit look-up table (LUT) and uniformity Compensation capability
- Compatible with major hardware calibrators such as X-Rite i1 Display Pro and data color spider 5 Series, with the ability to save color parameter profiles directly to the monitor (accessible via hotkey)
- Ergonomic tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustment stand with Asus Eye Care flicker-free and low Blue light technologies
4. BenQ SW2700PT
Here is another best monitor from BenQ which also supports accurate colors close to real-life colors. SW2700PT is the name of this monitor which is manufactured by BenQ and has many features that make this monitor able to get a place in our list of best monitors. The size of this monitor is 27-inch which is a moderate size for handling and management of this monitor.
As with its size, the display quality of this monitor is also moderate and is Quad-HD 2k having a maximum screen resolution of 2560x1440P. IPS panel type of this monitor adds more clarity and details along with wider viewing angles. BenQ provided a unique technology for color accuracy with this monitor which is known as Aqcolor. Due to the technology of BenQ, this monitor can cover 99% Adobe RGB color space.
Delta E value of this monitor is also less than or equal to 2 while by using 14-bit 3D LUT, this monitor of BenQ can produce abundant colors with accuracy. You can easily switch between different viewing modes including Adobe RGB, sRGB, and Black and White by using the hotkey Puck provided on this monitor or OSD (On Screen Display) controls.
- 27 inch 2K QHD resolution with IPS Tech: exceptional clarity and fine detail, wide viewing angle
- Aqcolor advantage: 99% Adobe RGB color space, 14-bit 3D look up table (LUT) and Delta E≤ 2, accurate color reproduction.
- Efficiency Boost: hotkey Puck lets you easily switch between Adobe RGB, sRGB, and Black & White mode, or set the hotkey Puck buttons to the OSD settings of your choice.
- Custom calibration: each SW2700PT arrives pre-calibrated with factory report, hardware calibration, palette master element calibration software; calibrate for a consistent color advantage.
- Professional monitor capabilities: included shading hood minimizes ambient light, Advanced Black & White lets you preview B&W content in three preset modes.
- Eye Care for comfortable viewing: zeroflicker eliminates screen Flicker, low Blue light filters harmful Blue light. Avoid eye strain and damage. Your eyes will thank you for using this Tech.
5. Dell Ultrasharp U2719DX
Dell Ultrasharp U2719DX monitor is a value-added monitor having a very low price as compared to other monitors of the same type. This monitor is affordable for all professional designers to convert their creative thoughts into reality. Dell monitors are also not less in quality and efficiency than monitors of any other company. The display size of this monitor is 27-inch and the panel type of this monitor is IPS which is perfect for color accuracy and wider viewing angles.
This IPS screen is wider in shape and the display quality of this monitor is Quad-HD supporting a maximum screen resolution of 2560x1440P. The body of this monitor is also different from other routine monitors because the design of this monitor is with infinity edge bezels due to which 3-side bezels of this monitor are ultra-thin making this monitor perfect to use in multi-monitor environments.
Visuals of this ultra-sharp monitor are outstanding and its calibration makes it able to cover 99% sRGB color gamut, 99% Rec. 709, and 85% DCI-P3 color space. The colors of this monitor are very vibrant and stunning and all required ports are part of this monitor.
- See details in striking clarity. With QHD (2560x1440) resolution, you'll get 1.77 times more details than full HD
- Your Ultra sharp monitor is factory calibrated at 99% RGB Coverage to an accuracy of delta-e less than 2, for precise hues right out of the box
- See consistent, vibrant colors across a wide viewing angle enabled by In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Power Consumption (On mode):26 W
- 3 year Warranty
- 60 hertz
6. Sceptre E248W
Sceptre is a famous and older company for the manufacturing of super quality display monitors. E248W is also a great quality high-performance monitor which is included on our list due to its size. This monitor is especially for these users who cannot manage big-size monitors in their short space.
The size of this monitor is 24-inch only which can be small for many users but is useful for some others at the same time. Although the size of this monitor is short its features are complete which are required by a professional designer. The body of this monitor is metallic but is very sleek and ultra-thin. Not only its body is thin but its bezels are also.
This ultra-slim Pro series of monitors by Sceptre has a faster screen refresh rate of 75Hz which is required for accurate movements of objects on the screen. For the coverage of the gap between refresh rates of monitor and graphics card, AMD FreeSync is supported by this monitor. Additionally, speakers are also built-in in this monitor for the production of high-quality audio.
- 24" Ultra slim profile
- Contemporary sleek metallic design
- Slim bezel with thin chassis. Power Range (V, A, Hz)- AC-DC Adapter Input 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0A (Max.) Output - 12V DC, 2.5A. Power Consumption (Typical)- 25.4W. Neck/Stand Detachable: Yes
- 2 x HDMI Ports (convertible to DVI).Contrast Ratio:1000 : 1
- VESA wall mount ready. HDMI Input Signal Support - 1920 x 1080 @ 75Hz, 1080/60p, 1080/60i, 720p, 480p, 480i, Built-in Speakers - 2 x 2W 8 Ohm.Mounting type: VESA Hole Pattern 100mm x 100mm
7. LG 27QN600-B
LG is also a very famous name in the field of high-quality television sets and display monitors. 27QN600-B is also a high-performance display monitor at an affordable price. Such great features at this low price are not less than a blessing for designers and at the same time, thanks to LG for this featured monitor is low price.
The display quality of this 27-inch monitor is Quad-HD having a maximum screen resolution of 2560x1440P. In other words, the display quality of this IPS panel is 2k. The design profile of this monitor is slim and 3 sided bezels of this monitor are ultra-thin making with monitor virtually borderless and suitable for multi-monitor environment use.
HDR10 support of this monitor is the reason for the clarity of display with higher contrast and true colors. AMD FreeSync makes the display of this monitor smoother by eliminating screen tearing after the synchronization of refresh rates of the monitor and display adapter. Not only for gaming, this monitor is suitable for readers also by having a dedicated reader mode.
- 27” QHD (2560 x 1440) IPS Display
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Design
- SRGB 99% Color Gamut
- HDR 10 Compatible
- AMD FreeSync
- HDMI (x2)
Buyer’s Guide For Best Monitors For Color Accuracy:
What Is Color Accuracy?
Color accuracy means that every color shown on the monitor looks like in real life with a human eye. If the red color is started to look like an orange on the screen of the monitor then it is color inaccuracy and that monitor is not able to produce colors as actual. Due to this reason the monitor is not suitable for professional designers.
Factors That Affect The Color Accuracy:
Following are some factors that affect the ability of a monitor for the production of accurate colors.
The panel is referred to as the screen of a monitor and different panel types are used in the manufacturing of display monitors. These panel types include TN, VA, IPS, and TFT but the IPS panel type is considered as best for the color accuracy and wider viewing angles.
High Dynamic Range or HDR is a new technology used in display monitors for contrast ratio which directly changes the image quality by managing its contrast ratio. HDR is used to increase the brightness and darkness of images due to which color accuracy is also become perfect.
If you are a professional graphics designer, video editor, or related to any other type of designing then color accuracy is the priority that is required in the monitor you are going for. All monitors which are discussed above are perfect in color accuracy. Other factors, along with persistent colors, are also part of these monitors including high display quality, widescreen, and HDR support.
These monitors which are used for design work are not much less in the price because these are loaded with as much as high-quality features but these monitors which are included in our above list are also economical in price so that you can go for any of these according to your budget. Your comments are valuable for me to improve my work for you.