Have you ever looked for the best monitors with 2 HDMI Ports before buying? If no, then it is very frustrating for you when you need them. It is relatively easier to use a monitor with two HDMI ports. To switch between the two inputs, you would have to flip the input.
Every business and household in our technological age is incomplete without display devices. These technologies provide a variety of functions. The majority of people use these monitors for work, school, or enjoyment. Some individuals nowadays like to multitask, in addition to spending as little money as possible.
If you are looking for the best monitors with 2 HDMI Ports, then you are in right place. In this article, I will give a review of the top 7 best monitors with 2 HDMI Ports.
Review On Top 7 Best Monitors With 2 HDMI Ports:
So, if you are looking for a monitor with 2 HDMI ports, here are a few of the best options. We have tried to cover everything from gaming monitors to home and business purposes.
1. ASUS VG245H 24 Inch Monitor With 2 HDMI Ports
This ASUS VG245H monitor has a 5 Stars rating on Amazon, and it is also an Amazon’s Choice product. Its screen size is 24-inch, and the resolution is FHD 1080p. 1ms response time is for fast input technology for gaming. Two HDMI ports are included for a smooth console gaming experience.
Eye fatigue and tiredness are minimizing with ASUS Eye Care technology, which includes a flicker-free screen and a blue light filter. The ergonomic stand adjusts in height, tilt, swivel, and pivot to fit any desk.
Color performance and control are improving with exclusive Game Visual & GAME plus functions. AMD Radeon GPU features Free Sync/Adaptive-Sync technology and a 75 Hz refresh rate for a tear-free experience.
Dual HDMI ports let you connect your gaming console and another HDMI device at the same time. It minimizes the need to plug and unplug your devices regularly. Furthermore, the VG245H’s stand features a smart cable management design that helps you arrange and hide cables to keep your gaming space neat.
- 1ms response time Featuring ASUS game Fast input technology and dual HDMI ports for a smooth console gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
- Ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Exclusive Game Visual & GAME plus functions to enhance color performance and control
- Free Sync/Adaptive Sync technology with 75 Hz refresh rate for a tear-free experience with AMD Radeon GPU
2. Dell S2421HN 24 Inch Monitor With 2 HDMI Ports
Dell S2421HN monitor also has a 5 Star rating on Amazon with 23.8 Inches screen size. It features a modern, excellent look with a delicate textured pattern on the back of the monitor, giving it a distinctive appearance. Every living area is filled with the impression of a nice blend of outstanding style and quality.
Built-in two HDMI ports keep your devices connected and make switching between streaming and console games easy. Dell EasyArrange allows you to keep organized between apps, emails, and windows on one screen. On a 23.8″ monitor, the three-sided ultrathin bezel design allows for exceptional screen clarity in 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution.
With IPS technology, you may get virtually smooth images with uniform color over a wide 178°/178° viewing angle. AMD FreeSync technology provides a smooth, tear-free experience with a refresh rate of up to 75Hz.
The flicker-free screen on this TÜV-certified monitor comes with ComfortView, a function that decreases harmful blue light emissions. It is made to keep your eyes comfortable even while you are watching for long periods.
- 23.8" IPS Full HD Resolution (1920 x 1080) at 75Hz, LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
- AMD FreeSync Adaptive-Sync Technology, 0.2745 mm Pixel Pitch, 92.56 Pixel Per Inch
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 250 cd/m² Brightness, 16.7 million colors support
- 178 Horizontal Viewing Angle, 178 Vertical Viewing Angle4 ms (gray-to-gray extreme) Response Time
- 1-Year Limited Warranty, Anti-glare 3H hardness, Flat front Bezel Type, ENERGY STAR certified
3. Sceptre E248W-19203R 24 Inch Monitor With 2 HDMI Ports
This monitor Sceptre E248W-19203R has a rating of 4.6 Star out of 5 Star. It is also an Amazon’s Choice product. The Sceptre E248W-19203R monitor is the way to go whether you’re a gamer or a movie enthusiast.
On a 22-inch screen, the 1080P resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels) produces excellent color and visual detail. Action sequences are displayed with the best degree of clarity when the response time is 5 milliseconds.
All visual, and gaming devices are connected via HDMI and VGA inputs. 50,000+ hours of lamp life. The viewing angle is 175 degrees, and the brightness level is 250 cd/m2 (horizontal and vertical). 16.7 million Colors (6-bit Hi-FRC). 1000:1 Contrast Ratio.
Even if you aren’t interested in gaming, this monitor is a great value for the money, plus it comes with two cables. If you have a graphics card like the GTX 770,970,1060, you won’t be able to use a 144Hz monitor since most games won’t go down to 80 frames per second on extreme or high graphics, thus I recommend this one. Unless you play at a medium or low-level setting.
- 24" Ultra slim profile
- Contemporary sleek metallic design
- Slim bezel with thin chassis. Power Range (V, A, Hz)- AC-DC Adapter Input 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0A (Max.) Output - 12V DC, 2.5A. Power Consumption (Typical)- 25.4W. Neck/Stand Detachable: Yes
- 2 x HDMI Ports (convertible to DVI).Contrast Ratio:1000 : 1
- VESA wall mount ready. HDMI Input Signal Support - 1920 x 1080 @ 75Hz, 1080/60p, 1080/60i, 720p, 480p, 480i, Built-in Speakers - 2 x 2W 8 Ohm.Mounting type: VESA Hole Pattern 100mm x 100mm
4. HP 24mh FHD 23.8 Inch Monitor With 2 HDMI Ports
The monitor HP 24mh FHD has a 4.7 Star ranking out of 5 Star. It is a product of Amazon’s Choice. It is Budget-friendly DisplayPort, HDMI, and VGA connectors are all available on this full-HD display.
Can be rotated to portrait mode (clockwise), adjusted in height, and tilted. It’s great that it doesn’t require a power brick. Voltage ranges from 110 to 220 volts.
Without breaking the bank, the HP 24mh FHD Display delivers all the style and performance you need in a monitor. With this height-adjustable ultra-slim HP monitor, you’ll have more desk space than you ever imagined.
The appealing micro-edge design adds elegant attractiveness to any setting, whether it’s your workplace or living area.
IPS technology and ultra-wide viewing angles combine to give you an incredible view of up to 178° on this Full HD display, so seeing is believing.
With HDMI and DisplayPort connectors, you can easily connect your PC and consoles, and VESA mounting allows you to position your IPS to monitor wherever it looks best. The 1080p display is completed with built-in 2W speakers that increase your enjoyment.
- OUTSTANDING VISUALS – This FHD display with IPS technology gives you brilliant visuals and unforgettable quality; with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 75 Hz, you’ll experience the image accuracy and wide-viewing spectrums of premium tablets and mobile devices
- MORE SCREEN, LESS SPACE – Enjoy more desk space than you thought possible with an attractive and ultra-slim design
- PANORAMIC VIEWING – Vibrant detail from practically any position with consistent color and image clarity maintained across an ultra-wide 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles
- MICRO-EDGE DISPLAY – With virtually no bezel encircling the display on three sides, an ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor setups
- EASY CONNECTIVITY – Get the picture quality you’ve been looking for without the additional dongles; easily connect to your PC, gaming console, and peripherals for big-screen entertainment with a broad range of ports, including HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA ports
- BUILT-IN SPEAKERS – Experience incredible sound and more immersive entertainment with two built-in 2W speakers
- LOW BLUE LIGHT – Put less strain on your eyes as a Low Blue Light mode shifts colors to a warmer spectrum and makes whites more natural
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Easily adjust your display to the most comfortable position with 100mm range of travel
- TILTABLE SCREEN – Adjust the screen to your personal preference with a 5° forward or 23° backward tilt
- WARRANTY AND SUSTAINABILITY – Rest easy and work confidently with an environmentally conscious and energy-efficient monitor, backed by HP standard 1-year limited warranty
5. ViewSonic VP2468 24 Inch Monitor With 2 HDMI Ports
The ViewSonic VP2468 has a ranking of 4.5 Stars. The ViewSonic VP2468 is a 24-inch full HD monitor with unrivaled color quality for professional applications.
The VP2468 delivers a sleek and frameless viewing experience suitable for multi-monitor setups, with an Edge-to-Edge ultra-clear IPS screen and one of the world’s thinnest bezels.
In addition to HDMI ports, the ViewSonic VP2468 has future-proof DisplayPort technology for convenient, single-cable chain tying of many monitors. Furthermore, this monitor gives a pleasant viewing experience and vivid visuals regardless of your vantage point, due to superior ergonomic tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjust features.
A 14-bit 3D look-up table creates a wonderfully smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colors, while an integrated Color uniformity function assures constant chromaticity across the screen.
This monitor has the best Color processing capabilities for professional applications, due to its 6-axis Color adjustment feature.
ViewSonic displays are developed with excellent ergonomic features to enable a broader range of adjustability for better productivity and comfort. Adjusting the monitor’s swivel, pivot, tilt, and height options can help users decrease eyestrain and physical tiredness.
PC Compatibility up to 1920 x 1080 non-interlaced, Macintosh Power up to 1920 x 1080 Supported by limited graphic cards.
- Professional monitor: full HD (1920x1080p) 60Hz Super clear IPS monitor deliver lifelike colors Perfect for graphic designers, photographers, video Editors and more
- Ultimate color accuracy: screen wide sRGB, EBU, smpte c, Rec. 709, dicom sim color uniformity, Delta e<2 accuracy, and a smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colors deliver precise, lifelike images
- Frameless digital canvas: A four sided ultra thin bezel shows off more of your masterpiece, and less of the monitor
- Hardware calibration: quick and Easy calibration ensures that the color displayed perfectly matches the original file
- Flexible connectivity: The VP2468 supports laptops, PCs, and Apple/Mac operating systems with HDMI 1.4, USB, DisplayPort (Daisy chain enabled), and Mini DisplayPort inputs
- Industry leading warranty: 3 year coverage with access to our US based customer service team
- Included in the box: LCD monitor, power Cable, Mini DP to DP cable, and USB 3.0 cable
6. LG 24MK600M-B 24 Inch Monitor With 2 HDMI Ports
Professionals have been looking for a cheap high-performance monitor like the LG 24MK600M-B. The Full HD clarity, pure contrast ratio, and rapid response time of the 16:9, IPS panel improve every project, even when seen off-angle, on the 24-inch class screen (23.8″ measured diagonally). The simple on-screen control allows for rapid adjustment of display settings for the task at hand.
Radeon FreeSync technology is also included in the monitor, allowing for ultra-smooth gaming performance. This monitor has a 24-inch screen, and it features an IPS Full HD (1920 x 1080) display.
It has a 3-Side Virtually Borderless Design with an Ultra Slim Bezel. Radeon FreeSync Technology, Two HDMI ports, and On-Screen Control are all included with the LG 24MK600M-B monitor.
Radeon FreeSync minimizes tearing and stuttering. This is caused by the difference in frame rate and a graphic card and the refresh rate of a display, allowing for smoother motion and minimal stuttering in fast, demanding games.
This VESA-compliant monitor allows you to remove it from your desk and hang it on the wall. With this wall-mountable LG monitor, you can expand your viewing options while saving space on your desk.
- 24 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display
- Ultra slim bezel. DAS Mode-Yes
- Radeon free Sync technology
- Dual HDMI inputs. Dimensions Without Stand (WxHxD)-21.2 x 12.7 x 2.6 inches
- On screen control Power Input: 100~240V (50/60Hz)
- 75 hertz
7. Acer XF270HU Cbmiiprx 27 Inch WQHD Monitor With 2 HDMI Ports
Acer XF270HU Cbmiiprx monitor is also an Amazon’s Choice and has ratings of 4.6 Stars out of 5. Every frame is important in professional gaming. The WQHD resolution display that can keep up with your gameplay is Acer’s XF Series gaming monitor.
The frame rate is controlled by your graphics card, not the monitor’s standard refresh rate. Due to AMD FreeSync technology, this offers you great value.
Furthermore, due to the flicker-free, low dimming, and ComfyView display, users may have a comfortable viewing experience when gaming. With a 2560 x 1440 WQHD resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio, the XF series 27-inch monitor delivers beautiful, high-quality images with superb detail. The zero-frame design eliminates the thick frames that are common on regular monitors, allowing you to see more from edge to edge.
The monitor’s frames are synchronized with the graphics card’s frames with AMD FREESYNC which prevents screen tearing and gives you the smoothest gaming experience.
With Acer EyeProtect’s Flicker-less, Blue Light Filter, ComfyView, and Low-dimming technology, you can stay in the battle for hours. These features are designed to accommodate continuous use and reduce eye strain from long gaming sessions.
The 1ms response time enhances the game experience. Through the Acer XF series, any fast-moving action or dramatic transitions will be presented smoothly without the irritating effects of smearing or ghosting.
- 27" Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen TN monitor with AMD Free Sync technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz - Using Display port or HDMI 2. 0 port
- Response time: 1ms (g to G)
- Zero frame Design | 2 speakers at 2 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display 1. 2 port, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 port & 1 x HDMI 1. 4 port (Display port cable included)
2. Buying Guide For The Best Monitors With 2 HDMI Ports:
Some people choose to use one monitor for work and another for gaming or other activities. Not everyone can afford or set up two monitors at their desk. A monitor with two HDMI ports was designed as a solution. Two HDMI ports serve as the key to show on these monitors. One HDMI port is used to connect one device, while the other is used to connect another.
There are a few things to consider when purchasing a monitor for a multiple monitor arrangement, the first of which is whether you truly need a monitor with 2 HDMI Ports.
Many of the items listed above are reasonably priced, yet they nevertheless provide enough features to please anyone who chooses one of them.
You may have thought if a 1ms or 5ms response time is ideal. You aren’t the only one, but there is a consensus that the faster the response time, the better the performance.
Simply put, if you select a monitor with a 1ms time response, it indicates that the display will reply to your commands faster. I hope you find this knowledge useful.
The most common monitor sizes are 24 inches and 27 inches, which provide you enough screen real estate for work, school, or entertainment.
However, this does not rule out the possibility of finding something almost equivalent in other sizes, such as 20′′ or 32′′. It’s merely a personal preference.
When it comes to getting a good resolution, it’s important to remember that the higher the number, the sharper the image. The majority of these displays, for example, have horizontal and vertical resolutions of 1920 and 1080 pixels, respectively. In other terms, it’s referred to as Full HD.
Reviews about Product:
When purchasing new products, one of the most important things to do is to read as many reviews as possible.
Check to see if the customers who left reviews were positive or negative with their purchases. It can assist you in avoiding taking anything that you would like to return later.
3. Frequently Asked Questions:
There are a lot of questions in people’s minds about the Monitors with 2 HDMI Ports. Some of the answers to the frequently asked questions are listed below. Hope these answers solve the issues related to this topic.
1. How can I get two HDMI ports on my monitor?
Connect the power cables to the power strip. If desired, connect the first monitor to your computer through an HDMI connector or a VGA port. Carry on with the second monitor in the same manner. Find an adaptor to complete the connection if your computer only has one HDMI port and one VGA port, which is common.
2. Why is the second HDMI port not working?
If your HDMI connection is still not working, your HDMI port, cable, or devices have hardware problems. Any issues you’re having with your cable will be resolved as a result of this. If replacing the cable doesn’t help, try connecting your HDMI port to a different TV, monitor, or computer.
3. On a monitor, what is HDMI input?
High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is the abbreviation for High Definition Multimedia Interface. HDMI is the common connection interface in modern home entertainment devices such as flat-panel TVs and Blu-ray players. The signal is transmitted in digital format, just like DVI, which means the original quality is maintained.
4. Is HDMI a good display port?
A DisplayPort to HDMI port is ideal for video streaming from your computer to a television or sending your signal to a projector or monitor. It’s important to note that the wires will not be bidirectional. Although bidirectional adapters are available, DisplayPort to HDMI ports only carries signals in one way.
5. Which is better, HDMI 1.4 or HDMI 2.0?
In a summary, HDMI 2.0 is recommended to take more data than HDMI 1.4. Both can offer 4K video, however HDMI 2.0 has a transfer rate of up to 18 Gbps, whilst HDMI 1.4 has a transfer rate of just 10.2 Gbps. Because of the additional capacity, HDMI 2.0 may give a few new features that may have appeared needless only a few years ago.
ASUS VG245H with 24-inch screen size monitor is on top of the list of Best Monitors with 2 HDMI Ports. If you just have one monitor and wish to multitask, choose a monitor with two HDMI ports.
Make sure the monitor is compatible with your computer, ports, and overall system before you click the buy button. After all, it’d be a waste of money to buy a monitor that you can’t enjoy to its full potential.